What's up with Indian movies??

I have now watched 2 Indian movies. They call them Bollywood movies. I have noticed several concerning trends that I will talk to Ajay about tomorrow:

1. In the middle of an action movie with chases, shooting, martial arts, explosions, etc.   the hero will break out into a spontaneous dance and singing routine that is follows by more violent action. Like a flash mob

112. The movie star guy heros seem to be wearing lipstick.  

3.  The films are  not very violent (may be related to #1 and 2 above).  Aside from never hitting any targets with pistols or machine guns, nobody ever bleeds or dies

4.  Watching movie #2 right now and hero is dancing in the rain and singing with a little tap dancing thrown in. You might have already seen this movie and I don't want to spoil it for you so  I am about to change channels to watch an Indian game show. I am going to sleep good tonight

I have text and email, call me up sometime


Sent from my iPhone

Comments