Glurrgi? Glurggi? Gluurgi?

For four nights now I thought that I had been drinking spiced apple cider, a traditional Christmas drink for us Stones,  but a girl tonight told me it's called Glurrgi and it's not apple cider at all but made from local berries. She also said you can get vodka Glurrgi.

I wonder what else I have been eating and drinking that are not what I think they are. Four instance, every day this week I have had black pudding at breakfast. This is supposed to be a Tampere area special food that is made out of blood. Now I want to know more about what kind of blood, whose blood, where it came from?  And what about those delicious bratworsts that Trinidad and I bought from a street vendor?  And what is in all those Mexican food dishes that are in the Mexican food cafes all around us? 

I think I am ready to go home and get a chicken McNugget so I know what's in my food. 


That bad looking black thing on my plate is the black sausage.  See my blog titled "Contains Only 14% Grease" for more information on the black sausage. 


Comments