Military Restroom Rating Guide- Update

This is an update to a blog I did on Jan 9 2012 after leaving a restroom in the Indian Air Force HQ. --- I have not seen this in any travel guides so I will provide a quick rating of restrooms found at military & MOD headquarters around the world. I have been in restrooms in over 21 locations and consider myself something of an expert. Here is ranking from best to worst. Went into one of the worst in India, today I give Brazilian Navy two stars. Even more Purell hand sanitizer needed.

Norwegian MOD ***** 5 Stars
UK Royal Navy
UK Royal Air Force
Finnish Air Force
German MOD
Finnish Intelligence Research Establishment
Israeli Air Force
Swedish FMV HQ
Royal Singapore Air Force
Rio de Janeiro Navy Base, Brazil
Portuguese Army
Hellenic Air Force (Greece)
Bahrain Defense Force
Omani Army
Indian Army HQ
Taiwan CSIST
Egyptian Air Force
Royal Thai Air Force - no soap and the water from sink was scary brown
Egyptian Army
Indian Air Force HQ - no soap or paper towels. Also 10 points off for bare exposed AC power wires.

Comments