Shopping

We walked through the Central Train Station to a mall to look around. The station is across a busy street from our hotel and it is an underground station. It is cold in the train station as the entrances all open up to the outside without any doors and it's also pretty breezy in the station. It's Christmas so everybody is out shopping and mall here is as busy as any big mall in Dallas. 

Ron & I stopped at the Hard Rock Cafe to have a snack & a beer. It is in a giant 4 story mall. In the mall, Ron spent 350 zloty to buy a scarf and a nice wool hat. I am going to get Kendra a Hard Rock Warsaw tee shirt.





Using the Pan photo on my iPhone. It works pretty good.  Did I mention that sundown in Warsaw in December is at 3:30?  Getting dark before 4 in the afternoon has not helped my body clock adjust to this time zone very well. 










Comments