Airport Security in Jordan

I have been to Jordan 3 times now and am impressed with the security on Royal Jordanian Airlines.  They use the standard x-ray machine, then separate men and women into different lines. Then they take each carry on bag onto a table for a very thorough search of everygthing, making you turn on cell phone and laptops.   Next  is the very thorough top to bottom hand search. The women are searched behind a screen. Finally, they look at ticket and passport for the 4th time before you go into plane.

I have flown on Royal Jordanian Airlines each way for three trips and have noticed  the the same seat in Business Class is always used by big guys in black suits who know and high five the pilots and stewardesses. I figured they are security like an air Marshall, today I asked h SNC he said he is security.  I think there ae  several others on plane as well.  

Overall I feel very safe.  Safer than I do flying in the US. 

Comments