Elf on Board

On the flight to Helsinki I sat across the aisle from someone with some nice high heel shoes that my daughter would love. They were black, 4 inch tall heels, pointed toes like elfs wear.  The shoes looked nice, the guy wearing them not so nice.  I think he is going to the Prom tonight. 



Yes, a guy was wearing them and what's even worse is that he was some kind of engineer. He had a box with a lot of lights and wires. Size of a shoe box and it looked like it was filled up with a lot of bells that blinked on and off. I was hoping that security back in New York looked really hard at this guy on high heels carrying around a box that looked like a bomb. 

This guy was as distracting as when I was a few rows away from Iggy Pop on a flight.  See my blog from August 20, 2013.  I tried not to stare too much but finally had to take about 10 pics of his pretty shoes.  

Comments

  1. Hey Don -looks like you nice seats. Was this first or business class?
    At least you had something to entertain you. Iggy pop -really?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment